Sunday, July 15, 2007

...2 mOnThS wOrTh Of ThAnK yOu’S...


for the wonderful places I’ve been to
the sun, sand and sea, mountains, Friends and to miss melody..
for all the beauty that surrounds me
for the all the trials that had made me stronger
for the raise (a raise is still a raise no matter how small or big it maybe)
for being my source of strength
for beautiful mornings after work
good food
great family
wonderful friends who stays with me
the patience
good health
tiring and sleepless weekdays
fun and lazy weekends
this chance of working at one of the best Call Center company in iloilo and givong trust in me
… and of course, being surrounded with brilliant people
the challenges that keep me going
new friends at work and at my boardinghouse
the lovely inspiration in my life!
a new Roommate (my bro)
a chance to lend a hand and reach out to more people
renewed commitment to bring the best out of my life
and for everything else that must have slipped my mind!
Thank you Lord!

No comments: