Thursday, April 29, 2010

……EvErYdAy I’m LaTe…...

I’m late again. But I guess this is the most valid late that I had. My regular shift starts at 10 PM but wake up almost 10 in the evening, and my work place is 30 minutes away from my place. I just walk up from a very long sleep since I’m not feeling well when I get to bed early this morning. Would you think I’m not going to be late?
Again and again! I’m in rushed on my way to work. I’m so lucky that my entire boss can see my late after the cut off date of our work. So every time I get in to work they would not notice or they won’t know that I’m late today and previous days that I’m late. And I should prepare for the punishment on the time they would see it.
Ha ha ha ha! I just noticed that I all my post from the previous days are all regarding my tardiness, and it comes in my mind that I should change my Blog title. It’s not supposed to be “Papet Santillana”, it should be “Being late for the entire month”.
When I reach the office, People behind my back are in after their two days off. After 3 hours at work and receiving few calls it’s my break na! ang bilis ng oras pala pag late ka! On my break I got the chance to check my facebook, I’ve seen Miss Levz latest entry for her 365 pictures and its look different among her other entry on the other days she posted. On the picture, she showed the certificate of her seminar regarding on how to improve her work or leadership on our office. I like it in a sense that it’s simple but show what she achieved for that day. After checking all I want to check online like facebook, Miss Levz 365 project, emails and my blog site. I have time to check latest survey of TNS and AGB! And perfect they already post their latest ratings last Saturday. I have another entry for this later!

No comments: