Saturday, May 29, 2010

.....BaDtRiP mOdE.....

After nine hours of working from night to day time. Supposed to be I can perfectly say that my first day of work after my two days off was perfect. No so much irritating calls from stupid clients, No so much work order and best of all I am exempted in taking calls coz I need to prioritized listening to the calls of Telemarketer who convinced client to try our company service. I need to learn more about telemarketing because from Customer service representative Ill be lending two hours in calling some of the clients for winback program. I am very happy on my nine hours in the office! But heres the bullshit thing.... After my shift I spend time with the TM's who takes their breakfast. We are all laughing because we shares our crazy ideas and stupid stories when one of the CSR punch out and ask me something about work in a very idiot mode, I know I done something wrong, I dont deserved to be embarrassed in front of my friends. Tao lang ako nagkakamali din! Sabi nga ni Ryan Seacrest, 'That's why pencils have erasers so that when an error is committed, correction can be made.' Pasensiya na po kayo hindi ako perpektong tao." this CSR girl is in abnormal mode and uneducated mode! Just picture out this situation "everybody is laughing and someone divert the happy mode in embarrassing mode! Try to put yourself on my shoes, dont you get mad? dont you feel upset? Dont you think she is stupid? Or you might say she just want some attention? Enough of english! My friend told me on my birthday that she admires my blog because I dont state any offensive word even I'm mad. To Anne Thank you for the compliment! but sorry to disapoint you... I want to say, Putang ina niya! sinu siya para ipahiya ako!? Di ba siya nagkakamali!? akala mo naman wala siyang nagawang mali! tang ina! puro naman palpak! putang ina nya! kulang sya sa pansin sobrang pasikat! Punyeta! dickhead!

No comments: