Thursday, August 30, 2007

....DiiN nA aNg SwELdO kO???

Why am i sitting at home after 24 hours of my pay day?
Because im damn broke. Why am i broke?
Because i spend almost all of my salary. Why?
Because i need unwind. Why?
Because im so stress. Why?
Because i just need a reason to make myself buy something and blaming it on stress. Why?
Because i really dont need the things that i buy , eg. another shirt , food , earing. Why?
Because i still have a lot of shirts, im fat and that earing is actually not that comfortable to wear in the 1st place. I knew it when i 1st tried it on but i still buy anyways. Why?
Because i cant resist beautiful earings even if it hurts my ear. Why?
Because theres a saying in hokkien ‘want beautiful dont want life’. Why?
Because you only live once , why not be beautiful and im bless with ear that can fit into those type of earings. So why waste it. Im still young to wear it and i dont want to be wearing earing in my left ear on my 80th birthday. Why?
Because my ear will really break that time la!
Ps - Theres another earing that i want to buy but its out of stock in store yet. When its available, you think i should buy ah?

No comments: