Monday, April 12, 2010

....What I've got In Iloilo.....


Last April seven Wednesday seven o'clock in the morning, I am in rushed going home to Baclaran. Ang tagal kong hinitay to! When I reach home, Barber Shop is my next destination. After my hair cut, I’m ready going home to Iloilo. WOW! My two days vacation in Iloilo was so short but I enjoy it! Picture Caption
  1. April 7, I arrived in Iloilo after lunch time. I’m waiting for my father to arrived and while waiting I decided to stay in coffee break (a popular coffee shop in Iloilo city like Starbucks here in Manila) Its just a piece of bread and a cup of coffee and it cost me 80 Pesos! Ang mahal! Anak ng Kabayo!
  2. This is the Title! This is what I’ve got when I went home to Iloilo. Two perfumes (Adidas and Charlie), A pair of Shoes (Adidas), A lock and lock (lalagyan ng iced tea sa opis na!) and new shirt from tatay!
  3. Going Back to Manila! Mga Bagahe! Yung karton na kulay white Wiwins na biscocho yan! Pasalubong ko sa mga ka opisina ko. Yung kulay orange! Linxak! Ang laman nito sangkatutak na ulam! Puro baboy! Ibat ibang uri ng luto ng Baboy! Nakaka praning hirap hanapan ng pwesto sa eroplano.
  4. Hmmmm! I’m waiting for my flight going back to manila. Ito naman ang trip ko first Kape, Second Yosi my precious, and my plane ticket!
That's What I've got sulit ang pamasahe!

No comments: