Monday, May 31, 2010

.....FiFtH dAy....

DAy 5
8:25 Morning
Washington Sycip Park
Makati, Manila
Since last night I don’t still have plans for my day 5 picture and on my one hour break I decided to ramble around Makati. 2:00 in the morning or past midnight, just the places near to our office, I just noticed one park in Legaspi Street. It looks like there’s something inside that it will help me on my day 5 for my 365 project. But by that time the park was closed. It just increased my excitement to see what’s inside the park that time. After my shift at 8 o’clock in the morning I went back to the park and it’s readily available, I’ve seen a lot of beautiful views inside the park. And I enjoy taking pictures of the places, as a matter of fact I have hard time to choose which one I’m going to present for my day 5. But then I pick this one for a change. Probably I might go back to the same place tomorrow since there’s a lot of best spot on that park, which I can share with you. Tomorrow again! Be updated!

No comments: