Tuesday, June 1, 2010

.....dAy SiX.....


DAY 6
7:28 Morning
Washington Sycip Park
Makati, Manila

It’s Memorial Day in the United States, I am thinking for the best place where I can get my day six picture. I ask some of my officemate for the nearest park where I can capture my Day six project. All of them suggest that the nearest park is the park beside Washington Sycip Park (where I got my day 5 picture). I keep on asking for the name of the park but no one can identify it. Wow! I’ve been working here in Makati for almost two years and I never know that there’s a lot of Parks and beautiful places near to our office. I’m glad to say that because of my 365 project I was able to visit this place. On my day six project I visit the park beside the Washington Sycip Park, and I find out that the parks name is Legazpi Active Park. I never waste my time; I take out my cam and start taking pictures of the place. The Legazpi Active Park is smaller than Washington Sycip Park. I decided to go home and when I passed by in the Washington Sycip Park, I am attracted with the parks gate it’s different to other gates I’ve seen. I take out my cam again and capture the gate of Washington Sycip Park. When I’m home, I start choosing for the best picture I got. And of all the pictures the best one I pick is still from Washington Sycip Park the gate! Better luck next time Legazpi Active Park! Probably tomorrow!

No comments: