Wednesday, June 2, 2010

......SeVeNtH dAy......


DAY 7
8:43 Morning
Coastal Road
Pasay, Manila

...It’s my night off meaning no obligations or no commitments tonight! I am in hurry going home after my shift, because my destination plan for Day 7 is the Philippine International Convention Center. Last night I informed Vince that I’ll be dedicating my 365 project Day 7 to Antie Blandie, since it’s her birthday today. Vince told me that I need to check the Philippine International Convention Center coz according to him I can capture lots of beautiful places in around the place. While on the bus, I decided to take a picture of the attractive clouds. Until I capture almost twenty pictures of beautiful different views of the clouds. I decided not to go on with my plans in PICC since I already got one on my cam “the clouds”. I dedicate my 365 project Day 7 to my Antie Blandie who used to play with me when I was young. It’s her Birthday today! Happy Happy Birthday! Anyway since it’s my night off later, I’ll be in Philippine International Convention Center tomorrow.

No comments: