Thursday, July 29, 2010

.....8th Day....

Day 8
10:15 Morning
Shrine of Jesus Mall of Asia
Pasay, Manila

I am supposed to take my day 8 in Philippine International Convention Center. But Last night I have a guest her name is ensomia and she left home almost five in the morning. And she is the reason why I woke up late. It’s nine in the morning and I decicded to take a bath prepare my cam and ramble around Pasay. I tried to capture beautiful spots in Baclaran Church, Some of the flower shop beside the church, even the Mosque of Muslim across the Baclaran church. And while I’m roaming around, I’m checking for the pictures I got and no one satisfied me. I decided to proceed in Mall of Asia because I remember the Church near to the Mall. I don’t even know the church name. I decided to walk going to the Mall so that I have chance of capturing other on my way going to the Mall. Finally I arrive at the Church and I find out that it’s the Shrine of Jesus Church. I take a lot of pictures of the church and this is the best one to preset today. I’m not sure when I’m going to PICC for this project. Some other time…

No comments: