Thursday, July 29, 2010

.....9th day.....

DAY 9
7:17 Morning
The Ninoy Statue
Makati, Manila

I am thinking which place in Makati I’m going to present on my Day nine. Before going home I stroll around in Ayala Avenue. Lots of beautiful spot I capture and perfect to present on my Day nine. There’s the elegant front view of Peninsula Hotel, The stylish building of Shangri-La Hotel, The tidy street of Paseo De Roxas, The wonderful place of Ayala Triangle Plaza and a lot of beautiful place in Ayala Makati. I don’t have plans of including the Historical Ninoy Statue in Paseo De Roxas because my plan for this sculpture is to present on Sunday not on weekdays. But among the pictures I got this one is perfect. So I don’t have the choice the statue cant wait on Sunday. The statue of Ninoy for my 365 project Day nine, presented this Friday.

No comments: