Thursday, July 29, 2010

...10th day.....

DAY 10
9:44 Morning
Santa Rita of Casia Parish Church
Paranaque, Manila

I am sick today and I have nothing on my mind to post on my 365 project day 10. When I woke up in the morning, I decided to take my breakfast in the nearest Mc Donald’s to our apartment. And that is the Mc Donald’s in airport road. I am eager to present something on my project today I can’t take not to share a picture for my day 10. I still want to follow the rules of my 365 project fresh pictures or Pictures taken on the exact day. I prepare myself going to Mc Donald and bringing the most important thing on my project “my camera”! After my breakfast, I’m on my way home and I’m upset coz I’m still sick and I can’t roam around to look for my Day 10 presentation since its raining. On my way home, I passed by the old Sta. Rita Church in Bacalaran and I decided to get in the church. I offer a little prayer and after that I feel like I really need to take rest coz I really feel sick. I stand up on my kneeling position and I noticed my Cam. Then I got the Idea that I’m going to present for my Day ten is the Sta. Rita Church altar. And I got this one. I know this is not so perfect but the best thing is I have something to present today on my 365 project.

No comments: