Thursday, July 29, 2010

...day 11...

DAY 11
10:52 Morning
Baclaran Fruit Stand
Paranaque, Manila

I woke up late in the morning and I buy an orange fruit on the Baclaran fruit stand given that I feel a little pain on my lungs. I decided to bring my camera since I don’t have enough time later to look for for my eleventh Day presentation on my 365 project. I can’t take out my camera on my little pocket because of the rain. When I reach the fruit stand, after choosing for the fresh orange fruit I’m going to buy I take out my cam and capture the fresh and beautiful arrangement of the fruits. I got only one picture for today so I don’t have any choice for what to present on my eleventh day. I just need to edit the picture magnificently in Picasa so that I can present this on my eleventh day 365 project. I can say sickness is not enough reason to quit my 365 project.

2 comments:

Fickle Cattle said...

ooh. nice shot. ok na wallpaper.

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

magiting.blogspot.com said...

thank u...