Tuesday, May 25, 2010

….gEtTiNg MaRriEd….

My friends, relatives and most specially my Tatay! My very own tatay! They have a very demanding request to me! This is annoying! They want me to get married at the age of twenty nine. What a fuck! How can I get married? I can’t even find a serious girlfriend or even just a girlfriend! I’m not sure if they are trying to make me laugh by their joke or they just really want me to marry someone coz I’m not getting younger anymore. Yes! You read it correctly! I’m not getting younger anymore! I’m turning twenty nine this coming Thursday 27th of May. Haaaay! Im getting older! I finally realized that its really annoying when someone ask you when your getting married and worst you don’t even have a girlfriend to tie the knot with you. Its very offensive, disgusting, insulting and nasty question for a person like me who hates love life! I never got a serious love life after MELISSA. Why I can’t move on until now!!? This is bullshit! Yeah I admit I can’t move on and worst I don’t even have news about her right now! I don’t even know where she is! I don’t even know if she is married to someone else! Ohhh! Why we talk about her? Erase! Erase! Erase! Ahhright! This would be all for now! I just feel unpleasant with the question ask to me yesterday night before going to work.

No comments: