Thursday, July 7, 2011

.....A mOnThLy PrOjEcT.....


“Lakas ng trip”
Les Caraibes Resort
Laiya San Juan Batangas
TM’s Chill Out

It’s Sunday morning on the 3rd of July, since its Holiday in the USA the selling team of our company is scheduled for acquaintance party or just to unwind. But in call center industry we used to call it as a team building. After stressful work every night most of the call center company gave their employee a time to let everything go or to relax. I am not supposed to join on this outing because it’s a party involving telemarketer group only. I am thankful because even I am not part of their team; I was able to join them in view of the fact that I was invited by their Supervisor Ma’am Irene! After 11 in the morning we left Makati going to Batangas. We reach the residence of Ma’am Irene around 1 in the afternoon. The place is so titanic which is idyllic for large numbers of people to stay. They plan to stay their in single nighttime and we enjoy the rest of the time in the place we stay. I feel glad being surrounded by humorous people, with the luscious food, the mixed of strong drinks and a lot of things to enjoy. I woke up at around five in the morning and prepare myself going to Les Caraibes Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batanggas. It’s a very time-consuming travel. As a matter of fact Nakatulog nga ako sa biyahe! We reach the resort after two hours of journey. Les Caraibes Resort is the best place for hilarity or to calm down! My office mate says that it’s a white sand beach but for me it’s a brunette sand shore. Les Caraibes is a French word, it means The Caribbean as what I have heard in the place the resort owner is French. While Batangas, In 1581, the Spanish government abolished the Province of Bonbon and created a new province that came to be known as the Province of Balayan. After a volcanic eruption buried Taal in 1754, Batangas City--so named after "batangs," the logs found in the Calumpang River--became the new capital, with the province adopting its name. And San Juan has a majestic coastline with several beach resorts to visit for swimming, diving and other outdoor activities. This is the best thing on my monthly project I was able to search for the meaning and facts of the places I visit. Parang lakbay aral na rin! Di ba Educational din aside from extravagance. But the trickiest part of this trip is on my journey going back to Manila alone! Again its challenging since I need to go back to Manila before my log in time on work. I went to San Juan town of Batanggas from Laiya and look for a transport going to Manila. When I was in the town of San Juan, I find out that there is no transportation from their going to Manila. Someone advised me to take a ride going to Lipa Batangas, and from that place I can look for a bus going to Manila. It’s another two hours trip going to Lipa. I was able to pass two towns from San Juan, the town of Rosario and town of Padre Garcia. And for the second time on this project Jam Liner is present again! I take a ride in Jam liner bus and just like before I don’t have any problem on my trip with them. I reach home before 5 in the afternoon. Advertising lang po, try Jam Liner bus on your next trip it’s pleasant and convenient! To Ma’am Irene and to all the TM Department, Thank you for bringing me on your jaunt! I enjoy the place, the travel, the food and the people!


1 comment:

magiting.blogspot.com said...

thanks 4 ur time!