Tuesday, April 27, 2010

……365 PrOjEcT iNsPiReD bY Ma’Am LeVz…..

Actually, at first I have no idea of 365 Project means. It was Ma’am Levz birthday when I just post a greeting on her Facebook wall and I just got interested on one of her pictures newly posted with the album title 365 project. I am attracted with the picture since its look like she is in a birthday party (parties! I missed it now a days!). When I click on the picture there’s a caption saying “Day 1……” I just say I like the picture without knowing that it goes with the additional picture on the following day.
The following day, when I open my account on Facebook I check on Miss Levz profile again and I noticed that it goes with additional picture on her album titled 365 Project. When I click on the picture it was nice it’s her picture between the sunny day and rainy day she is confused. And the caption was “Day 2…..” I thought that it was just a collection of old pictures gathered together and present on Facebook daily. It’s a nice Idea! Right!? When Im at work I got the chance to take my “yosi” break with Ma’am Levz and Christian (He is one of the person on my blog entry titled people behind me at work). Both of them where talking about the 365 Project on Facebook. I just joined their chatting without hesitation and informing Ma’am Levz that I saw the two pictures she posts on her facebook account. And Christian asks me directly if I know what the 365 project means is. I said “NO”! He does the honor to explain it to me. And according to him it’s a picture of Miss Levz daily and it includes on the picture her mood and captions explained. I have plans of pursuing my 365 project like Ma’am Levz did in Facebook, but its going to be different on Ma’am Levz 365 pictures of her self that shows her mood daily. With her 365 project, it is time consuming and pressure because she needs to think for the next picture to be showed on her Facebook. And worst she need to take pictures of her self daily. As a matter of fact I am hook to this 365 project of Ma’am Levz. Now, I am planning for my 365 project. I’m done with the rules and my own 365 project title. I even have in my mind those places I want to be part of my 365 project.
Here’s some clue of my 365 project.
  • Title: 365 Project Inspired by Ma’am Levz ·
  • Qualified Pictures: Only Places that symbolized something to me.
  • With two word title each picture ·
  • It should be post on my facebook daily.
  • And for every new 7 pictures posted, I should combined it all and post it on my blog.
  • This is only few of the rules that I have. Hope I can follow some of this!

No comments: