Tuesday, April 27, 2010

....wHo To bLaMeD oN mY 3 MiNuTeS LaTe....

I need to be at work before 6:00! But since it’s already 4:45 PM! I just get my towel and a piece of underwear and get into the bathroom and closed the door with big sound of Blaaag! I’m in hurry taking a shower since I know I'll be late! While taking my shower I have in mind who to blame with this stupidity? No! Im not irresponsible! I'll fight for it! But the worst thing when Im done doing my basic routine inside the Bathroom, I go directly to the knob and tried to open it, and it was locked! And I can’t even help my self going out from the bathroom! I am stuck inside for almost 10 minutes! This is the second time happened to me coz the knob is broken! My choice is to get the panghilod thing coz it’s the only thing that can help me break the knob. Finally! I step out of the Bathroom; Wear my clothes pants and everything that I need to wear going to work, And Im in rushed going to work! I did Amazing Race! I reached the office 6:03 in the evening! Whatafuck! I did my best but Im still late! Late for 3 minutes! Even its only 3 minutes yet I still have the record of being late. No blame at all anyway!

No comments: