Tuesday, April 27, 2010

….MaD DaY…

I came in the office late again! And the worst thing I’m late for one minute, a matter of one minute! Its only one minute but still it’s counted as late. I don’t know why I really feel bad today even I’m not sick! I just started my day with Late so probably I will end my day in a worst way.
Yesterday, after my shift when I reach home and I go to bed coz I’m so sleepy and I missed to post my entry for that day. With my blog, as you observed the posting of entry on my site is consistent no time to think for my next entry. You might think that I just copy my entry to other Blog site. But it goes this way, I write my entry every night at the office during at work and that is if I’m not too busy with the work assigned to me or no consistent calls. And after my shift I saved it on my USB (this is my purpose of buying this stuff in CDR King), and if I got home I open my Best friend Kuratsa (my laptop), And directly open my blog site. And Post what I made in the office.
Let’s get back to the topic, Today’s title for my entry is “MaD DaY”! I’m upset today for lots of reason. I don’t know why all the reason for being upset falls on this day. Maybe it’s because tomorrow is my happy day! Sights! He he he he! I’m assuming again. Let me tell you the reason why I’m mad, enumeration again! It’s always like this!
My Reason’s
  • I’m late for one minute. It’s my fault again no other person to blame except me!
  • Someone in the Telemarketer Department is mad at me because of my stupity, and I don’t have plans of asking apologized on it.
  • I hate one of the CSR Agent! I know my faults but it’s she has obligation to do! She’s not supposed to get mad at me!
  • Lots of client who call with lots of concern! (its my job I’m not supposed to get mad of this)
  • I’m hungry but I’m getting bigger! I don’t want to eat too much! My diet always reminds me not to eat.
  • I can’t quit smoking, I don’t know why. I just want to quit this thing! It cost me a lot and nothing to do with my self!
  • I’m lonely; I missed the people behind me they are all not in today! It’s their Day Off!
  • I'm problematic with my 365 projrect.
But behind this reasons to be mad, I’m thankful to all my clients who remember my name! And talk to me like I’m not from a customer service representative. They treated me like I’m a friend or a person who they trust their accounts. Haay! Thank you Ma’am Hazel Macasaet, Ma’am Marian Macasaet and Ma’am Estela Rice! They are few from the list of my favorite clients! They make me feel better now! At least I feel better before going home!

No comments: