Tuesday, April 27, 2010

.....cOuSiNs ViSiTs.......

After my stressful shift at 7 o'clock in the morning, I am about to visit my cousins in San Juan City (Where Joseph Estrada live). And I have hesitations in mind going to their place coz I have sched to work at six in the evening since Cherry will not be in on her first four hour shift and I am the one in charge to cover her shift from six to ten. And my regular shift starts at ten in the evening to seven in the morning. And I really need to take a sleep since I'll be working for 13 hours later this evening till tomorrow! But before going to their place I decided to call them and informed Joy (one of my cousin) that I’m on my way going to their place (Honestly, I just step out of the office where I work in Makati). Joy informed me that they are all preparing going to church coz its Sunday. And they have plans of visiting our place in Baclaran after lunch time. But still they want me to prepare for our lunch (Hello!? Prito lang po alam kong iluto sunog pa).
When I got home at around 8AM! I informed my cousin (my housemate in Baclaran) who is on day off, that we have a visitor after lunch. He does the honor of preparing our lunch (since I don’t know how to cook or sadyang tamad lang ako). He prepare good foods and lots of it. While waiting for our visitor (Our cousins) I remember my officemate who told me about the MMK or Maalaala Mo Kaya last night episode which I missed to watch it since I’m at work. Well, MMK is another entry tomorrow night after the ratings released of TNS and AGB Nielsen. Because it’s better to write this as an entry if you have the ratings result. After watching the Drama of Jodi Sta. Maria (who plays the lead role in MMK), I don’t noticed the time that I’ve been sitting in front of my laptop for more than seven hours. SYET! I'm not sleepy yet! It’s almost 3pm and my cousins from San Juan are still on the way of going to our place. "They said after lunch? And what time they take their lunch?
3PM? Haaayz! I decided to take a nap for few minutes and I just lay down on my bed and closed my eyes slowly after two minutes of closing my eyes I heard my cousin’s voice! Finally they arrived! As always and as usual we make fun of our own pictures in the net. I make lots of kulitan and kwentuhan with them again and when I check my time its 4:45 PM! I'll going to be late with my obligation! And I know it! I'll be late!

No comments: